Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (B.R.A.C.T.) is established by Late. Shri, Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal on 16th June 1975 and was registered, as a Charitable public trust under Bombay Public Trust Act, vide No E- 531 Pune. Hon’ble Shri. Rajkumar B. Agarwal is Chairman of this trust.
The Trust was established with a view to promote Educational, Social and Cultural activities.
The Trust started following technical and management institutes
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
- Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology, Pune
- Vishwakarma Institute of Management, Pune
- Vishwakarma Maritime Institutes,
- Vishwakarma Junior College of Arts, Commerce, Science, Pune
- Vishwakarma College of Arts, Commerce, Science, Pune
- Vishwakarma Creative-I College, Pune
- Vishwakarma Global Business School, Pune
- Suman Ramesh Tulsiani Charitable Trust's - Suman Ramesh Tulsiani Technical Campus, at Kamshet, Tal. Maval, Dist. Pune
- Sandipani Technical and Medical Education Institute's Sandipani Technical Campus - Faculty of Engineering, Latur.
- Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sajjangad Road, Satara
- Prakash Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's Manajiraje Bhosale Technical Campus - Faculty of Engineering, Islampur - Sangli Road, Urun Islampur, Tal. Walwa, Dist. Sangli